Asking Price $289,000
4 bedROOMS · 3 baths · 1,825 sq FT · Attention investors
Estate Sale – Cash buyers only!
Charming 1945-built home in the Grove Park historic neighborhood and Miami River District.
This home is waiting for someone ready to bring it back to its original glory and charm! Gorgeous hardwood floors are hidden under carpet in the living room, which is completed by a wood-burning fireplace.
Three bedrooms downstairs including the master, with another master bedroom/bathroom/huge walk-in closet located upstairs.
Attached storage/utility room plus detached exterior shed. The coolest feature is a 2nd story rooftop patio with awesome views of Marlins Park.
The house has a nice backyard and is priced under appraisal value – this won’t last long! Minutes from Brickell & Downtown Miami.
All offers MUST include a provision stating that the contract is “subject to approval from the Miami-Dade Probate Court.”
- Estate Sale - House priced under appraisal value
- 4 BR/3 BA single family house in Historic Grove Park neighborhood
- 1 master bedroom upstairs
- 3 bedrooms downstairs, including 1 extra master bedroom
- Gorgeous hardwood floors under carpet in living room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Attached storage/utility room plus detached exterior shed
- Nice rooftop patio
- Minutes from Brickell & Downtown Miami.
- MLS #: A10403524